Founder & CEO
- Is a self-professed Mac Nerd (and proud of it!)
- Has been in the IT industry since 1991.
- Started out as a graphic arts student.
- Has had several photographs published the latest being featured in the 2014 Theodore Roosevelt National Park calendar.
- Has three degrees and several certifications (in technology AND he is certified as an Emergency Medical Responder – why? Why not?)
- Lives in River Falls, Wisconsin with his wife and two sons.
- Loves to learn and master new things (like playing guitar, woodturning, karate, etc.).
- Loves challenges and figuring things out (which is good for you and your biz).
- Loves spending time outside (camping, fishing, gardening, etc.).
- Is raising 15 chickens in his backyard. (Want some farm-fresh eggs?)
- Likes to connect and build long-term relationships.
- Believes life is too short not to have fun.
- Is an “all-around good guy.”
Administrative Assistant & Trainer
Help Desk Technician